Here are some true facts about me:
- I’ve published two volumes of original poetry.
- A tiger once roared at me while I was wearing a tuxedo.
- I worked as a full-time rave promoter from 1999-2001.
- I saved a child’s life in Paris.
- I’ve been on the front page of Reddit.
- I spent my teenage years living on a peacock farm with two moms.
- Once, with a casual, off-hand remark, I made an entire elevator full of SNL cast members laugh.
- I’ve run three marathons.
- I’m the 1990 Nintendo Power World Championship quarter-finalist.